Minissha stands tall

/photo.cms?msid=2762203 Minissha Lamba is an aberration... Unlike most actresses, this Punjabi kudi hates to go clubbing and pubbing like the majority of her contemporaries and prefers to spend quality time with few close friends instead.

We bumped into her recently as she was chilling out with her gal pals at a suburban multiplex. As soon as we got talking, the beautiful but really ‘tiny’ lass was glad to share with us her experience of working with India’s biggest production house Yash Raj.

Her presence in Mumbai surprised us to a certain extent as we had expected her to be in Australia busy shooting for Siddharth Anand’s next for Yash Raj. This is the first big banner film of Minissha, where she’ll be seen sharing the screen with three other stunning supermodels turned actresses!

An excited Minissha said, “I am in Mumbai as I didn’t have to shoot for the portions which are currently being shot in Australia. Yes, you will see me with Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif in my forthcoming Yash Raj film and as I say this, I have realized that all three of them are supermodels who are really tall when compared to me! But hopefully I won’t stick out like a sore thumb (winks)!”

Does this film which has Ranbir Kapoor romancing these lovely ladies give her the Yash Raj heroine look, we probe. “I won’t divulge many details but yes, I have worn saris onscreen for the first time and Yash Raj banner always makes their heroines look so gorgeous. I am enjoying working with them.”

As we were about to take our leave, Minissha who happens to be a fantastic dancer, blurted out a wee bit about her scorching dance number in Sanjay Gadhvi’s next ‘ Kidnap ’!

“I shouldn’t have mentioned this as I have been instructed not to talk about it but if you liked my dance in Honeymon Travels Ltd , you’ll love my dance number in Kidnap . It is something that I have never done before. It can be belly dancing too” she joked.

Our eyes are all set on you Minissha...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com