Saif denies nikaah with Kareena

saif
A Mumbai tabloid had reported that actors Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor have married, but that Saif himself has denied rumour. CNN-IBN’s Rohit Khilnani gets us the word from the horse’s mouth.

Rohit Khilnani: Saif Ali Khan a newspaper got you married so was that news for you?

Saif Ali Khan: Yes, it was news for me and I would just like to clarify that I was smiling about it earlier but these kind of rumours are quite disturbing particularly for our families. I don't like some of the things that have been written. As it is, it has been disturbing that things have been written about us constantly and we don't like being in the press everyday for every small thing, but I suppose it is their territory.

However, when they bring families into it and start writing things like that, it is really disturbing and annoying. I would just like to clarify that we are not married, not engaged neither living together. We are right now both focusing on our careers as that is the most important thing in our lives.

Rohit Khilnani: So the whole thing about the ceremony and that some astrologer spoke to the paper was wrong.

Saif Ali Khan: I have spoken to the astrologer as well and he has strongly denied it. He says that words have been put into his mouth. I just heard him on TV and I think that he is enjoying a little bit of publicity, which I really don't blame him for. But he has made it quite clear that there has been marriage or engagement.

Rohit Khilnani: So when the two of you decide to get married then you will come out in the open.

Saif Ali Khan: We will definitely come out in the open and I look forward to that day. I am extremely committed and we are both very mush happy together. I would please like to request the press to give us a little bit of break and as it does get a little stressful for our families when things like this are written about us.

Rohit Khilnani: Best of luck, thank you very much.

Saif Ali Khan: Thank you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com