Karishma back to Bollywood? Keep guessing


She came, she mingled, she vanished. Bollywood star Karisma Kapoor made a fleeting appearance on Saturday to campaign for better immunity for Mumbai residents, and it seemed only appropriate on this occasion to urge her to share her own health tips.

“I eat every thing and I am not choosy—that is the secret of my health. If our immunity is strong then we won’t fall ill or suffer stress,” she said.

That hourglass figure, the peaches-and-cream complexion very much in place, it's a shame she doesn't seem to want to return to the movies. Clearing the air on that, Karisma said a return to the studios is imminent. But not just yet.

"Every body asks me when I am returning to films. I have been getting a lot of offers and there are lot of scripts coming my way. When I feel I can leave my baby, home, husband and get back to the studio then I will surely do a film," she said.

Until she gets back to the song and dance routine though, she seems content tasting the joys that motherhood and domestic life have to offer.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com