‘I don’t mind shedding off my clothes’ Neha Dhupia

neha dhupia


She is desperately trying to shed her Julie image which has clung to Neha Dhupia forever now. After a couple of years of dancing around trees and doing glam doll roles the former beauty queen has finally learnt to say ‘no’.


“In the past, I have done films, which I could easily have declined. But just because I felt that the person would feel hurt, I said yes. I have smartened up now. I’ve realized that I rather say no than turn around and be hiding my face,” says Neha.


So does that explain her recent choice of roles, such as Chup Chup Ke, Ek Chalis Ki Last Local and Rajat Kapoor’s comic thriller Mithya?


“Well, it’s not that I am not doing mainstream cinema. I am doing films like Singhh is Kingg with Akshay Kumar, but I am always on the look out for good, meaningful roles.


In Mithya, Naseer is a gangster in the film and I am his girl, Sonam. She is an aspiring actress who is always in anticipation that he is going to make me a star. He will fund my films and how in the entire journey she realizes the truth. And there’s a romantic angle with Ranvir Shorey.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com