Kareena and I will get married after 3 years: Saif

Mumbai, Feb 10: Actor Saif Ali Khan has set media speculation to rest by saying actress Kareena Kapoor and he "would certainly be getting married in the next three to four years." The two have been going steady for some time now.
Mumbai, Feb 10: Actor Saif Ali Khan has set media speculation to rest by saying actress Kareena Kapoor and he "would certainly be getting married in the next three to four years." The two have been going steady for some time now.

Are some people spreading the rumours about the marriage to actually harm Kareena`s career? "I never thought of it that way," said Saif.

"I don`t think rumours of marriage would damage her career. But getting married definitely would. As long as the truth is known, there`s no harm done. And the truth is these marriage rumours are utter rubbish. We aren`t married. We aren`t even living together. Unfortunately, I don`t get to see Kareena half as much as I`d like to," he said.

Space is not a constraint in Saif`s life and home. The actor`s new home is large enough for 20 people to live comfortably, he replies to a query whether his new home is being done up to "accommodate two people".

"I think 20 people can live comfortably in my new home. And if you mean Kareena and me, I hope we do live together in that house. But that would be in the future when both of us and our families are ready."

Do these rumours make Valentine`s Day unpleasant for the two? No way. "But I am not telling you about our plans. They are very private."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com