Urmila: " I do only what excites me! "


Urmila Matondkar draped in feathered black sari made for a beautiful picture for the shutterbugs as she dropped in to launch a fashion store in Mumbai.

Dodging all the journalists, the pretty lady walked around the store along with other super models and smartly avoided being asked about her forthcoming film with Himmesh however we managed to get a thing or two out of the reclusive lady!

“Yes, I am happy about being a part of Himesh’s project but that is all I can say right now. I am here because I like to experiment with my style when it comes to fashion and this place is full of different clothes, designs which are not conventional.”

If rumours are to be believed, Urmila is all set to recreate Simi Grewal’s negative character from the original Karz in Himesh’s remake to be directed by Satish Kaushik.

We asked the Marathi mulgi about this and she chose to keep mum.

Looking gorgeous and stunning as ever, we are waiting for the day when Urmila will sizzle the silver sccreen yet again like she did in RGV Ki Aag with her sultry item number...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com