‘I am what I am today because of TV’ Shah Rukh Khan

shahrukh khan


New Delhi, (IANS) Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan, who started his career as an actor with TV serial “Fauji”, says that whatever he has achieved in life is all because of television.


“I started my career with television. I am what I am today because of TV. I owe my life to the small screen and stage,” ‘King’ Khan told IANS.


“It is a welcome change to see the way television has evolved over two decades. There is an amazing change in TV programmes both quality-wise and technically. In fact, films and media (print and electronic), everything has changed,” he said.


“Earlier, when we used to go for press conferences there used to be hardly five cameras. Today the count is more than the fingers on your hands,” reminisced the star.


He was in the capital Tuesday to promote a new quiz show, “Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain”, to be telecast on STAR Plus, which he will host.


The show, based on international TV show “Are you Smarter than a Fifth grader?”, will have adult participants contesting to win a whopping Rs.50 million

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com