Dino-Lara vacation in Goa

Last week the duo was spotted on a Goan holiday

SOMETHING'S COOKING! Lara Dutta and Dino Morea

There is a lot of speculation about the man in Lara Dutta’s singleton life, ever since she broke up with long-time boy friend Kelly Dorje. Dino Morea is in the same situation after his split with Nandita Mahtani. Last week the duo was spotted on a Goan holiday.

Dino and Lara are old friends. In fact, at one time, Kelly-Lara and Bipasha-Dino used to be a merry foursome. But it now appears like Lara and Dino have become closer than they ever were.

Adds an insider, “They are no longer just friends. Friends in platonic relationships don’t take vacations together. Lara has been shooting for Ravi Chopra’s Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai around the clock. She wanted to take some time off work to unwind, and she headed to Goa for three days. Dino accompanied her.”

Cosy twosome

An eye-witness who was on the flight, sheds some more light, “Lara and Dino were on a flight to Mumbai on February 6 and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other, Lara was doing most of the talking while Dino was being the good listener. They talked about their time in Goa but then changed the topic sensing that fellow passengers could eavesdrop and moved to safer subjects.”

Dino Morea denies being in Goa with Lara, “I was in Goa for exactly a day and an half. I was shooting for a film there for which I am doing a special appearance. I can’t reveal the name of the film. It’s a special appearance and it might harm the publicity plan for the film.

I have known Lara for over 17 years and we are very good close friends. We hang around a lot together as I enjoy her company. In any case, Lara and I are both single. What we do in our private lives is nobody’s concern. I met Lara at Goa airport and we flew in together that’s all.”

Lara Dutta maintained the I-am-single slogan, the actress said, “I am as single as I was the last time anyone checked.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com