Katrina:No valentine with Sallu

Bollywood actor Katrina Kaif, who gave a string of hits last year but couldn't manage to earn a single nomination in the best actress category in any of the major awards, says she is unfazed as long as her fans are happy with her work.

How unfair can life be? I wasn't even nominated for the best actress category,' quipped Katrina and added: 'however, in the STAR Gold's Idea Sabsey Favourite Kaun 2008 awards, my fans voted me their Sabsey Favourite Heroine.'

'If my audience and fans appreciate my work and are with me, what else I can ask for?' said the actress, who was in the capital on Friday to launch Mayar Group's a+ MediSpa, a medical spa.

She forayed in filmdom with 'Boom' and after about a dozen flops, the ice maiden struck gold with four blockbusters - 'Namastey London', 'Apne', 'Partner' and 'Welcome'.

Currently busy shooting for 'Race', 'Main Yuvraj' and Siddharth Anand's yet-to-be titled film, how does the busy bee unwind herself?

'Take off the costume and make-up as soon as the shoot is over! And get a spa treatment. It is extremely relaxing. Unfortunately, the kind of lifestyle and schedule we have, we hardly get time,' says the actress.

'Not only actors, but I have seen a lot of directors and journalists with skin problems and believe me, all that can be cured by a spa treatment,' she claimed.

The actress also said very few people know the difference between being fit and healthy.

'It is not only important to be fit and look good; one must feel good from inside and that can happen only if you are healthy.

For instance, our cooks put a lot of oil in our food, which increases the cholesterol level and is bad for health. How many of us are aware of it and take care,' the actress says.

'Hence, in an industry where we use a lot of make-up and a fast moving world it is extremely important to take care of the skin and health. Do pamper yourself,' stressed Katrina.

Commenting on her Valentines Day plans she said: 'I would be in Las Vegas on V-Day. I am going there to attend an Indian cultural festival.'

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com