I’m not pregnant: Aishwarya Rai


Aishwarya Rai has hit on the rumours which suggested that she has pulled out of Shankar’s Robot due to her pregnancy. The Bollywood beauty has not only confirmed her plans to to play lead role opposite superstar Rajinikanth but also rubbished the baby rumours.

In an interview to a private television channel, the Bollywood beauty confirmed that she is being paied with Rajini and very much there in the project.

“I don’t know why you people are so eager to spread such dubious gossip. The script too is very good so I’m going to act in the role of Rajini’s leading lady in Robot. It is my pleasure to act with the superstar,” she told.

“After hearing the gossip about my pregnancy, I got numerous phone calls from almost all over the world. Abhishek and I have planned to look at children after 3 years. Till that I’m going to push forward my career,” she added.

According to some reports, Ash has been offered a hefty Rs 6 crore to act in the film. Robot will be made in three languages at an estimated cost of Rs. 125 crore.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com