Secretary Katrina woos Saif

Katrina Kaif will be sporting a new makeover in the song 'Zara Zara Touch Me' in RACE.

The promos are just out and everyone is raving about Katrina’s sizzling makeover from her sweet innocent look. Katrina Kaif is a virtual glamour goddess in the new look designed by Anaitha Shroff.

Says Katrina "Anaitha Shroff has designed a special look for me the entire film. She has done an excellent job. The look in the song 'Zara Zara Touch Me' is completely different from what I have done earlier." The song is very situation based that defines my character in the film. The character wants to win Saif's affection and the song is picturised keeping that in mind.

She adds "The song had to be on the edge because the character is on the edge to get Saif's attention."

Katrina Kaif plays the character of a secretary who has a crush on Saif.

Adds Katrina, "It was a pleasure shooting with Saif Ali Khan for the song. Even the outfit for the song was specially purchased from Dubai from a high end designer Jenny Packham, who is very popular abroad.

The dress is a beautiful flowery blue, with a very 60's look which perfectly suited the song. Whilst Anaitha Shroff worked on the overall styling of the character, Meher Kohla did my make up. In fact whenever she has done my make-up, my songs have been hits. I jokingly tell her that she is my lucky charm and hope that even this new song becomes a hit."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com