Niharika Singh gearing up for her debut venture

Ponds Femina Miss India Earth, Niharika Singh, can’t wait enough for shooting of her debut venture ‘A Love Iiisshtory’ opposite Himesh Reshammiya. Her role is also quite challenging and she is preparing with all vigour for her part. “I’m attending Barry John’s classes every evening to prepare myself before the shooting starts in April. But this period between being signed and facing the camera is excruciating. I don’t know how other debutantes cope with the waiting period. I’m going nuts,” says this excited 25 year old gal.

The film has Niharika playing the role of an affluent millionaire and business tycoon who has enough money to buy her own private jets in all her favorite colours. However, this no-nonsense heiress refuses to indulge and have fun in her life. It all changes when a street smart guy, played by Himesh, enters her life.

Talking about the role Niharika says, “I don’t know how it happened. I never tried for the role, never approached anyone. I never even thought I was eligible. One fine day I got a call from the director asking me to see him. I think Himesh and John must have seen my ads.”

niharika singh

niharika singh

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com