My Maid knows all my secrets: Riya

Huma Khan apart, Industry’s ladies treat their domestic help very well, Thank You…

Riya Sen:"My maid Sukhi has been with us for 25 years. In fact I was allowed to stay in Mumbai alone by my parents only on condition that Sukhi stays with me! She’s an integral part of the family.

She knows me better than anyone else. And I can’t do without her. Forget about equal rights, Sukhi has more deciding power in my house than me! If she thinks a guest has misbehaved she can decide to keep him out of my home.

And there’s nothing I can do about it. I’ve to see her face every morning before I leave home. She pampers and fires me in front of guests, and that can be embarrassing.

Sukhi dresses me up, does my hair, selects my bags and shoes. She even knows all my secrets. Maid? Gosh, she’s the Maid From Manhattan!

Minissha Lamba: "Since I expect the right to work with dignity I try to extend the same dignity of labour to the people around me. I’m specially careful about the domestic help, driver valet, etc. They depend entirely on their employers for dignity.It’s therefore our duty to be doubly humane to them."

Koena Mitra: I’ve one house help who leaves in the evening and two live-in maids Nikita and Priyanka. I don’t even call them maids. It’s very important to let them feel like a part of the family.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com