Marrying John? Yes, we are: Bipasha Basu

Marrying John? Yes, we are: Bipasha Basu
Bipasha Basu is a surprise package. Hiding behind that beautiful body and naughty eyes, is a razor-sharp brain quietly ticking away.
Just when everyone is getting ready to see her shapely self in sizzling style in Race, hotting it up with Saif Ali Khan, here she goes all sari-bindi-ethnic jewellery for her first Bangla film, Shawb Choritro Kalponik (All Characters are Fictitious). And who, pray, has directed Bipasha? Rituparno Ghosh himself.
If Jism was a tribute to her sex appeal, then Madhur Bhandarkar’s Corporate offered her the scope to show that she can do much more than just strut her stuff. TWF correspondent Shoma A. Chatterji spoke to her in Kolkata.
You are looking amazing in a sari. What is your own reaction to this radical image change?I am an actress. I should be prepared to step into any role that I choose to take on. Where does the question of ‘image’ come in, tell me?
As for the change in my looks, well, even my father was surprised and asked me � ‘where are your shorts?’ The ‘look’ depends entirely on the demands of the script and the character and not on who is going to portray the character. In Shawb Choritro Kalponik, I am playing Radhika, a Bengali housewife.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com