Lara Dutta quits ‘The Unforgettable Tour’ due to her knee injury

The Bachchans’ ‘The Unforgettable Tour’ has suffered yet another setback. After Akshay Kumar, it is now Lara Dutta who has backed out of the much awaited tour. Lara had to do so because of her knee injury.

‘I have injured my knee and have been asked by the doctors not to strain it further. Since I am also doing a big action film this year, going on the tour for three months will only aggravate my injury. So, unfortunately and regretfully I have had to withdraw from the ‘Unforgettable Tour’,’ she said in a press release.

‘The Unforgettable Tour’ was unveiled last year in Toronto and Big B will start touring the world next month along with son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya. Bipasha Basu and Riteish Deshmukh are still there with the Bachchans to add glamour to the show.

lara dutta

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com