Deepika Padukone Of High Opinion About Rishi Kapoor

Deepika Padukone was quite impressed with him and if one believes was not pampering when she met Rishi Kapoor- nor as fan but his son Ranbir’s girlfriend. She went long in comparing his father of at young age (Badminton Champion Prakash Padukone) with Rishi, she said, “ It’s amazing. But in his younger days, my dad (badminton champ Prakash Padukone) was often told he resembled Rishi Uncle. I grew up as one of his fans, saw Karz and Kabhi Kabhie a number of times. When Ranbir took me to meet his parents, I was reliving my childhood images of the most compatible couple I’ve ever seen on screen.”

She praised quite a lot of Ranbir’s parents she hailed Rishi Uncle warm and Neetu aunty poised and articulated .She has plans to work together with Rishi in many forthcoming movies and is quite eager to learn from him. She is also seemed impressed by the upbringing of Riddhima and Ranbir Kapoor, however, about her relationship with Ranbir she said that they both were focusing towards their career and yet not in mood to think of marriage anyway.

She refuted any tense nerve between her and cricketer Yuvraaj Singh’s mother”I really don’t think she said anything against me. If she had a grudge, she would have called me. I always say no outside source can know what kind of relationship two people share.”

deepika padukone

randir kapoor deepika padukone

deepika padukone ranbir kapoor

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com