I am not hiding that I’m in Love: Shilpa Shetty

Shilpa Shetty is back in Mumbai ready to work in her own territory again. The last one year after Big Brother has been a rollercoaster ride for Shilpa taking her from Bollywood to Europe where she let them have a succulent taste of Bollywood in her well-received musical.

Shilpa looks back at the past year with much happiness and affection.

Did you miss Bollywood, Miss Bollywood?
It has been a time of great experiences. In the last three months I’ve been taking my play Miss Bollywood to the remotest corners of Europe.

This was my first experience on stage and also gave me a chance to take Bollywood abroad. It was not just lucrative but also a very creatively satisfying experience. And now I’ve come back to do Sunny Deol’s home production The Man.

I’m a huge fan of his work. And I admire him as a humanbeing. I loved his first directorial venture Dillagi. Every time we’re paired together we are a success. And I’ve got a fantastic role. I play an actress.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com