Hrithik Roshan finally takes the much recommended rest


Finally Hrithik Roshan gives in to his doctors’ advice and has headed off to Singapore for 6 weeks to heal his injured knee.

To be known that junior Roshan had torn the ligament of his right knee but inspite of his doctor and physiotherapist’s instructions, he continued to work without taking rest. First Hrithik had his schedules for ‘Jodha Akbar’ and then he completed his ads commitments.

As a result, the knee did not get enough rest to recuperate and hence now the situation is such that it has become essential for him to put all the work on back burner and go abroad for complete treatment. In fact his new movie shoot has also been delayed because of the treatment.

Says Hrithik, “While working towards fulfilling my commitments to all my work - ads and film, I did not much care about my knee pain and have neglected my doctors advise to not put any stress on it and take complete rest if I wanted it to heal. I am giving my health a prior importance now, so that none of my further commitments suffer in the near future,” says the truly committed star.

Our Best Wishes to you, Hrithik. Get well soon!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com