Hansika Motwani spends time with soldiers


Actress Hansikaa Motwani may not be on a high these days, but the actress was definitely overwhelmed by the appreciation she got on her visit to Wagah border to meet the Indian and Pakistani soldiers. Motwani’s debut film ‘Aap Ka Suroor’ was a huge success in Pak and some of the soldiers from Pakistan not only recognized her but told her they were huge fans of hers.

Hansikaa and her mom visited the Golden Temple in Amritsar and they stayed with the Mayor of Amritsar Mr Soni who was their host. He got the required permission for Hansikaa to meet the jawans and he sent the cars with the security and all.

Hansika expressed her joy in these words, “Meeting the soldiers was one of the most emotional moments of my life….. and I was quite surprised that the soldiers from Pakistan also recognized me as well! I was very touched by their warm words and I hope I get such chances more in my life to meet the real heroes of India!”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com