Bollywood’s serial kisser upset with our Bong beauty



The little birdie is carrying it around that Bipasha Basu walked out of ‘Raaz 2’ because she did not want to pair opposite Emraan Hashmi. This has obviously hurt Emraan who has just returned from a 45-day schedule in South Africa for his forthcoming project ‘Jaanat’.

Emraan retorts, “Once the script is approved, we will start shooting. As far as Bipasha is concerned, it’s her creative liberty and decision who she wants to work with. My life doesn’t stop with her not being a part of my films.”

“I don’t care in the least who does Raaz 2. I am doing the film, I like my role and the film will do well with or without her!” adds the serial kisser of Bollywood.

Anyway, the actor beams talking about Vishesh Films’ ‘Jannat’, “Jannat’s tagline says in search of heaven he found hell. It’s a love story and will go down well with the youth.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com