Does Lara want to reunite with Kelly?

It’s bikini time, again, for Lara Dutta. Over the last three months, the former Miss Universe sweated it out big time to lose oodles of weight and reduce those lovely curves considerably. Only because she was required to get into a bikini and do some underwater action scenes for her next film Blue. Lara, who stars opposite action king A

kshay Kumar in this film, plays an underwater diver. And, according to her, “I couldn’t have done that with those curves.” Even as she is being trained in watersports, Lara reveals that she didn’t know swimming until just now. “So when I was offered Blue, I thought it’s now or never, that’s how I got into swimming and have now got over my water phobia. I swim like a fish today and am an expert in diving. It’s incredible! I have a sense of accomplishment,” she says. Actually life has been looking up for the former beauty queen post Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.

In a way, Lara has now became hot property. But what excites her more is the fact that she is being accepted in comic roles, which is something that hasn’t come easy to any Bollywood actress since Sridevi. “It’s a great commercial asset and a compliment to me. I am doing a lot of comedies. I just shot for Banda Bindas Hai which is inspired by My Cousin Vinny,” Lara adds. Personally, however, Lara is single again after splitting with longtime boyfriend Kelly Dorji. Now she’s being linked to co-stars Bobby Deol and Salman Khan and rumours are that Dino Morea and she are an item. “Whenever I do a film, I am linked with that actor. But I’m fond of Salman, we have great chemistry on screen, and Bobby is a good friend. As for Dino, what can I say, he, Kelly and I used to hangout together. He’s been my closest friend for the last 15 years. But I’m not in any relationship with him.” She regrets that people don’t know she is single again. “In the dating market I am still double, which is so sad,” Lara laughs, adding, “In the industry who can you date, almost all are married and the rest have girlfriends. And outside the industry, guys are intimidated by an actress, maybe because they think we are high maintenance.” She is still in touch with Kelly, she wishes him well, but there is no chance of getting back. “I genuinely hope he finds someone, he is an amazing guy,” says Lara. But not for her.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com