SRK and Sushmita Sen to recreate magic again



The chemistry of Sushmita Sen and SRK was breathtaking in ‘Main Hoon Na’. Now, they will share the screen space again in Mudassar Aziz’s debut film ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’. However, Shahrukh only makes a guest appearance in the film opposite Sushmita. The shooting will start in Trinidad and Tobago in March 2007 and Sush is very excited about it.

“I’m looking forward to visiting Trinidad. It was one of the first countries I visited as Miss Universe. I was so touched when Viveck Vaswani (producer) told me people still have my picture in their homes in Trinidad.

Filming there would be fun. And yes, Shah Rukh and I were really good in Main Hoon Na. Dulha Mil Gaya would probably be an encore,” says the charming lady.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com